The original customer request:
Kort Physical Therapy contacted On Top Of It Roofing and Construction and asked us to build their brand new facility in Middletown.
- Installed entire new TPO roof
- Installed all new insulation and drywall
- Installed new EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System)
- Framed in all exam rooms, reception area, lobby and bathrooms
- Installed new dropped ceilings
- Replumbed and rewired building
- Reception area: Stone facade on the front of reception desk as you enter lobby. Finished with Thinscape performance countertops.
- Installed curved glass wall
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring in lobby
- Built custom barnwood cubbies for client storage
- Carpet tiles with herringbone pattern in main therapy area
- Custom built cabinetry throughout
- Installed rubber gym flooring
The end result:
A spectacular commercial project that is both functional and beautiful for Kort's physical therapy patients.